- The absolute best prices available (due to huge online savings, extremely low overhead costs and volume discounts)
- Mid to upper grade quality products only. No low end/entry level products.
- First quality products only. No seconds or irregulars.
- Local service.
- Self-serve showrooms open 24/7/365!
- No guesswork – see and touch the product yourself at the self-service showroom
- No high-pressure salespeople… in fact, no employees at all, which means lower costs for you.
- Extremely convenient – order from your computer, your phone, or the self-service showroom.
- Same day pickup (in most cases), for either you or your installer, at a local warehouse.
- Install it yourself, use your favorite installer, or find installation contractors on classified websites (such as angieslist, homeadvisor, angieslist, thumbtack, etc.)
Cyberspace Meets Main Street
Let’s be honest -- flooring is typically something that you need to see and touch, to really know whether it’s the right fit. (For instance, will it match your paint? Is it soft? Is it really the color that appears on your computer screen?) That’s why online shopping has traditionally not been practical, when it comes to hardwood, tile, carpet, LVT and other types of flooring. But revolutionary ClicktoSave is the best of both worlds.
Here’s How It Works:
- Look over our website product catalog, or go see real flooring samples at one of our self-serve showrooms, and find the perfect product for you.
- Order the amount you need, online or at the showroom.
- You (or your installer) can pick up your flooring from a local warehouse
- Install it yourself, use your favorite installer, or find an installer on popular classified websites.
It’s that easy!
Online savings you can see. Real products you can touch.